Knowing that your child got or getting molested is any parent's biggest nightmare. Every parent obviously does their best to make sure that their child is safe wherever they are. Parents from dysfunctional families are not very conscious about everything that's going on in their lives because of mental health, relationship, and other issues already making life a burden.
Abuse in childhood can be very traumatic. Children are physically and intellectually powerless in saving themselves from bad adults. Childhood trauma is not just a bad event but a wound for the life that can be forgotten by the brain but its imprints can remain for a lifetime in one's personality and health.
Here I am sharing some steps that anyone including parents from dysfunctional families can refer to every now and then to make sure that they are conscious about this issue.
- Be careful while deciding the daycare you want your child to stay, especially if you are a first-time parent. Meet the staff members and observe their body language. Observe the kids already staying there before you came and try to meet their parents. Make sure to do this outside the school premises privately and get their feedback. You can also talk to kids and try to know how comfortable they feel there.
- After joining when your child starts going there make sure you spend some alone quality time with her every day and try to know about her feelings and emotions or whatever she wants to share. Just remember that kids want to share a lot of things with you every day for that need a lot of love and patience.
- Look at your child's body carefully while bathing her. If you see any bruises or cuts or any painful areas, inquire about it from the child privately. Also, observe any changes in your kid's behavior. The separation anxiety is normal for a few days but if the child is frightened every day before going there and seems depressed or anxious when at home then there may be something wrong. Provide a peaceful and loving atmosphere to the kid at home and then if such behavior persists then it indicates that there are issues either at home or in daycare. Talking to your child can help to know what's going on and then the required steps can be taken.
- You should be careful in complying with rules and regulations of school and daycare representing themselves as cooperative parents and build up a good rapport with authority and staff because it build-up will help in easily sorting out if any issues are met in the future concerning the child.
- In case the child abuse is done by the child-care staff, necessary action should be taken. If the abuse is mild (emotional)then meet the principal and try to sort out the issue by asking them to take necessary actions at their end. If the abuse is severe(physical or sexual) then immediately call the police and file a case. Also, collect gather support from other parents.
With the above tips, you can make sure that your child is safe when away from you and you can not only save your child from life-altering trauma but also you can fully focus on your work or whatever duties you are performing at that time.
Connect with me on Facebook for more such blogs and memes
17 Subtle Signs A Woman Is Romantically Interested In Your Partner.
8 Things Narcissists Do To Control Your Social Life.
No, You Are Not Crazy! You Are Being Gaslighted.
14 Reasons Why Women Don't "Just Leave" Abusive relationships?
14 Signs Your Partner Is Controlling.
17 Signs Of A Controlling Manipulative Friend?
Why Does He Do That? What’s wrong with abusive men?
Do this to control your anger towards your kids.
Difference between Fear and Anxiety.
This Could Be The Reason Why Your Soul Is Exhausted.
Panic Attack: Simplified for the layman.
This is why people love your abuser while they hate you!
32 Simple Reasons Why Someone is Not Texting You Back.
Holy Narcissists: 14 Reasons why narcissists hide in religious communities.
Why Having A Baby Won't Fix Your Marriage.
20 Things Narcissists Say When They Are Gaslighting You.
This will happen if you idealize your abusive parents.
Trauma bonding : How your brain fools you into thinking that you are in love.
9 tips for surviving this valentine's without love from outside.
14 Ways to Find Out if Someone Has a Crush on You!
18 Things to do if you want to raise mentally and physically strong kids.
6 Tips for detoxing sibling bonds in dysfunctional families.
5 Things parents do to empower their daughters that actually harm them.
Shocking reasons why nobody respects you and 18 steps to fix it!
10 Steps to save your child from abuse at school.
4 Tips For Protecting Your Child from Abuse at Day Care.
Forgiveness- What It Is, What It's Not!
16 Tips For Setting Boundaries with Adult Children.
"Burn Book" for EMOTIONAL AWARENESS.
Is It Better To Be Single Or In A Relationship With A Narcissist? - A comparative analysis .
20 Signs Someone Actually, Genuinely likes you.
13 Warning Signs of A Spiritual Narcissist and How To Deal With Them.
What Exactly is Narcissistic Personality Disorder?
13 Warning Signs Your Husband is Abusive & Outright Dangerous.
Should you stay friends with an ex?
This Is Why Some People Cannot Help Being Sad And Miserable : If You Had Controlling Parents
10 Signs You Have a Lousy Spouse!
16 Tips for Dealing with your Toxic Parents
Protecting Children From Sexual Abuse| When You Are A Stay At Home Parent.
How To NOT Preach A Family With Domestic Violence Issues ?| A Word For Preachers and Clergy Men!
Why Is Spirituality Important?
What does Depression Looks like?
18 Tips For Happy, Anxiety Free And Peaceful Life Amidst The Covid Crisis.
14 Keys for Narcissists to Change Toward the Higher Self
Why You Might Feel Like the Most Emotional And Sensitive Person
When Mothers Day Hurts : Dysfunctional Families
10 Ways In Which A Narcissist Makes You Regret Having A Conversation With Them.
10 Reasons Why You Cannot Heal While Still Being With A Narcissist.
Words Of Assurance For New Moms In Narcissistic Dysfunctional Nuclear Families.
Co-parenting With A Narcissist
Happiness Only Money Can Buy For Narc Abuse Victims
Post a Comment