Every parent dreams to raise children in perfect ways, but hailing from a dysfunctional family hampers your sense of reality a lot and as a parent, you might not feel totally in control of yourself a lot of times. So here are some easy tips to read if you feel like you need some positive suggestions to keep your child mentally and physically healthy and safe.
- Provide as much love, care, and trust to your kids as much possible, and then you will have happy and confident kids who would love you and trust you.
- Encourage outdoor games with rules they need to follow for their safety.
- Tell your kids that they can trust you in every situation and tell them you will believe them always.
- Teach your kids to speak the truth and be generous and kind to everyone.
- Do not lie to your kids.
- Build a strong relationship with your partner. Kids with parents who fight, find difficulty in believing that their parents are capable of protecting them and they do not open up easily.
- Try to avoid separation or divorce from the partner if living together is safe for all on all levels. This is how you provide emotional protection to your kid and then he grows into an emotionally and psychologically strong kid who is well capable of handling people and situations in his life in the long run.
- Sort out family matters for the emotional well-being of your children. A depressed, anxious, sad, timid child is easy prey to abusers and manipulators.
- Do not conceive if you and your partner don't get along with each other or one or both of you have serious mental illnes.. Become parents only when you are ready.
- If you are too career conscious and career(money and luxury) comes on the top of your list of priorities, don't conceive. Wait, till the kids and their care becomes your top priority. No need to hurry.
- Look at your kid's face every day, there is so much written over there, you just need to read and you will find what he is going through.
- Every murderer, rapist, and other types of criminals serving their punishment in jail are someone's father, brother, cousin, uncle, grandfather, etc. This doesn't mean that everyone is a criminal, but anyone can be a criminal. Do not trust a relative or family member with your child if your child tells otherwise. Believe your child .
- Beware of a person(especially male) who is too fond of your child and is going an extra mile to impress her or putting a lot of effort to win your trust. This could be a sign of pedophilia(sexual or romantic attraction towards kids). A pedophile can be a molester/rapist too in some cases. Reports suggest that the molesters groom the victims and their parents before committing the crime. Watch his behavior toward your child if he touches and caresses your child a lot this is a red flag. Males generally don't find kids interesting for a long period and easily get bored.
- Teach your child about "good touch" and "bad touch" from a very early age and tell them that they have full authority over their body and nobody has the right to violate them.
- Let your kids shout, laught out loud, cry, jump an run. Let them play in dust, sun, and water sometimes to strengthen their immune system. Let them live freely and enjoy their childhood.
- Do not over-pressurize to excel in academics. Encourage to do well but do not focus much on marks and ranking. Grades are not important than their mental health and relationship with you.
- Believe in their talents and limitations and praise them for their good qualities and achievements. They will look at themselves later in life, they way you look at them.
- Their safety and overall health(physical and mental)should be more important than their achievements and social image of family.
Connect with me on Facebook for more such blogs and memes
17 Subtle Signs A Woman Is Romantically Interested In Your Partner.
8 Things Narcissists Do To Control Your Social Life.
No, You Are Not Crazy! You Are Being Gaslighted.
14 Reasons Why Women Don't "Just Leave" Abusive relationships?
14 Signs Your Partner Is Controlling.
17 Signs Of A Controlling Manipulative Friend?
Why Does He Do That? What’s wrong with abusive men?
Do this to control your anger towards your kids.
Difference between Fear and Anxiety.
This Could Be The Reason Why Your Soul Is Exhausted.
Panic Attack: Simplified for the layman.
This is why people love your abuser while they hate you!
32 Simple Reasons Why Someone is Not Texting You Back.
Holy Narcissists: 14 Reasons why narcissists hide in religious communities.
Why Having A Baby Won't Fix Your Marriage.
20 Things Narcissists Say When They Are Gaslighting You.
This will happen if you idealize your abusive parents.
Trauma bonding : How your brain fools you into thinking that you are in love.
9 tips for surviving this valentine's without love from outside.
14 Ways to Find Out if Someone Has a Crush on You!
18 Things to do if you want to raise mentally and physically strong kids.
6 Tips for detoxing sibling bonds in dysfunctional families.
5 Things parents do to empower their daughters that actually harm them.
Shocking reasons why nobody respects you and 18 steps to fix it!
10 Steps to save your child from abuse at school.
4 Tips For Protecting Your Child from Abuse at Day Care.
Forgiveness- What It Is, What It's Not!
16 Tips For Setting Boundaries with Adult Children.
"Burn Book" for EMOTIONAL AWARENESS.
Is It Better To Be Single Or In A Relationship With A Narcissist? - A comparative analysis .
20 Signs Someone Actually, Genuinely likes you.
13 Warning Signs of A Spiritual Narcissist and How To Deal With Them.
What Exactly is Narcissistic Personality Disorder?
13 Warning Signs Your Husband is Abusive & Outright Dangerous.
Should you stay friends with an ex?
This Is Why Some People Cannot Help Being Sad And Miserable : If You Had Controlling Parents
10 Signs You Have a Lousy Spouse!
16 Tips for Dealing with your Toxic Parents
Protecting Children From Sexual Abuse| When You Are A Stay At Home Parent.
How To NOT Preach A Family With Domestic Violence Issues ?| A Word For Preachers and Clergy Men!
Why Is Spirituality Important?
What does Depression Looks like?
18 Tips For Happy, Anxiety Free And Peaceful Life Amidst The Covid Crisis.
14 Keys for Narcissists to Change Toward the Higher Self
Why You Might Feel Like the Most Emotional And Sensitive Person
When Mothers Day Hurts : Dysfunctional Families
10 Ways In Which A Narcissist Makes You Regret Having A Conversation With Them.
10 Reasons Why You Cannot Heal While Still Being With A Narcissist.
Words Of Assurance For New Moms In Narcissistic Dysfunctional Nuclear Families.
Co-parenting With A Narcissist
Happiness Only Money Can Buy For Narc Abuse Victims
Post a Comment