No matter how much we love our children every day we need to part from them for carrying out normal functions of our and our kid's daily lives. There is so much mention of crimes against children these days in news and media that we often worry about the well-being and safety of our kids.
Here are 10 tips that can be used to ensure the safety of our children from any sort of abuse that is likely to happen during school hours:-
- If the child uses school transport then keep a copy of the ID proof of the driver and keep a check of time. If there are any changes in a pick or drop then inquire about it carefully with the child and driver. If your child is uncomfortable, talk to her. The driver can be changed in mild issues and severe issues contact school authorities or police whichever is suitable for the situation.
- Generally, kids love to go to school because there they have their social circle. But if your kid is frightened and tries to find excuses to avoid going to school then probe the underlying reason. Among the various reasons, one could be possible abuse from a classmate, senior, teacher, or staff.
- Talk to your kid about the problem and try to solve it if it has an academic basis like the child is not performing well and is scared of the subject teacher.
- If a particular teacher is punishing your kid out of some grudge then talk to the teacher and if the issue is still resolved report to higher authorities.
- If the teacher is abusive in general then talk to other parents and report collectively as a group with higher authorities.
- If the issue involves a senior student or a classmate then talking to the class teacher principal will get it done. In severe cases contact parents or police as required.
- In case of any hints of sexual abuse, carefully talk to your kid while assuring him that you trust him and, are able to protect him. Immediately stop sending the kid to school and take him to counsel for healing. Along with this take necessary actions against the abuser. You can also talk to other parents to know if there are more abused kids out there. This will make the case stronger and the abused will be punished easily.
- Before sending your kid for an overnight stay at a camp or any other school outing/trip contact the concerned teachers and staff and clear all your doubts. And afterward, talk to your kids about everything they liked or disliked about the trip.
- Do not send your little kids to private tuitions with a male tutor who is not well known to you. Prefer home tuitions or group tuitions.
- You should be aware of the extra time your kids spend before and after school or tuitions.
Connect with me on Facebook for more such blogs and memes
17 Subtle Signs A Woman Is Romantically Interested In Your Partner.
8 Things Narcissists Do To Control Your Social Life.
No, You Are Not Crazy! You Are Being Gaslighted.
14 Reasons Why Women Don't "Just Leave" Abusive relationships?
14 Signs Your Partner Is Controlling.
17 Signs Of A Controlling Manipulative Friend?
Why Does He Do That? What’s wrong with abusive men?
Do this to control your anger towards your kids.
Difference between Fear and Anxiety.
This Could Be The Reason Why Your Soul Is Exhausted.
Panic Attack: Simplified for the layman.
This is why people love your abuser while they hate you!
32 Simple Reasons Why Someone is Not Texting You Back.
Holy Narcissists: 14 Reasons why narcissists hide in religious communities.
Why Having A Baby Won't Fix Your Marriage.
20 Things Narcissists Say When They Are Gaslighting You.
This will happen if you idealize your abusive parents.
Trauma bonding : How your brain fools you into thinking that you are in love.
9 tips for surviving this valentine's without love from outside.
14 Ways to Find Out if Someone Has a Crush on You!
18 Things to do if you want to raise mentally and physically strong kids.
6 Tips for detoxing sibling bonds in dysfunctional families.
5 Things parents do to empower their daughters that actually harm them.
Shocking reasons why nobody respects you and 18 steps to fix it!
10 Steps to save your child from abuse at school.
4 Tips For Protecting Your Child from Abuse at Day Care.
Forgiveness- What It Is, What It's Not!
16 Tips For Setting Boundaries with Adult Children.
"Burn Book" for EMOTIONAL AWARENESS.
Is It Better To Be Single Or In A Relationship With A Narcissist? - A comparative analysis .
20 Signs Someone Actually, Genuinely likes you.
13 Warning Signs of A Spiritual Narcissist and How To Deal With Them.
What Exactly is Narcissistic Personality Disorder?
13 Warning Signs Your Husband is Abusive & Outright Dangerous.
Should you stay friends with an ex?
This Is Why Some People Cannot Help Being Sad And Miserable : If You Had Controlling Parents
10 Signs You Have a Lousy Spouse!
16 Tips for Dealing with your Toxic Parents
Protecting Children From Sexual Abuse| When You Are A Stay At Home Parent.
How To NOT Preach A Family With Domestic Violence Issues ?| A Word For Preachers and Clergy Men!
Why Is Spirituality Important?
What does Depression Looks like?
18 Tips For Happy, Anxiety Free And Peaceful Life Amidst The Covid Crisis.
14 Keys for Narcissists to Change Toward the Higher Self
Why You Might Feel Like the Most Emotional And Sensitive Person
When Mothers Day Hurts : Dysfunctional Families
10 Ways In Which A Narcissist Makes You Regret Having A Conversation With Them.
10 Reasons Why You Cannot Heal While Still Being With A Narcissist.
Words Of Assurance For New Moms In Narcissistic Dysfunctional Nuclear Families.
Co-parenting With A Narcissist
Happiness Only Money Can Buy For Narc Abuse Victims
Post a Comment